News & Events
- TVWD’s Backflow Assembly Tester Contract is now open to qualified backflow assembly testing companies
- Public Invited to Participate in TVWD’s Budget Process
- 21st Annual Kids Conservation Calendar Contest
- Don't Be Fooled By Water Employee Imposters
- Cryptosporidium and Your Water
- TVWD’s Rate Advisory Committee
- Willamette Water Supply Pipeline Construction Begins
- TVWD Board of Commissioners Adopts New Water Rates and Fees
- Bernice Bagnall Appointed to TVWD Board of Commissioners
- Lead Forum Video Now Available
- Lead And TVWD's Water
- Alert Regarding Water Line Insurance
- Events Calendar
Public Invited to Participate in TVWD’s Budget Process
TVWD is preparing its budget for the upcoming 2017-19 biennium, which begins July 1, 2017. The public is invited to participate in TVWD's budget process and learn more about the organization's priorities. Five appointed Budget Committee members work on behalf of all District customers with the TVWD Board of Commissioners to guide this process.
The Budget Committee schedule includes the following public meetings. All meetings will be held at the TVWD main office at 1850 SW 170th Ave in Beaverton. Formal public testimony will be received at the May 31 and June 21 hearings.
- Tuesday, March 28, 2017 (6:00 P.M.) Budget Committee Workshop #1 - Budget Process Overview, Financial Forecast Update, Water Supply Program
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017 (6:00 P.M.) Budget Committee Workshop #2 - Department Operating Plans, District Capital Improvement Plan, Requested Budget Summary
- Wednesday, May 31, 2017 (6:00 P.M.) Budget Committee Meeting - Presentation of Proposed Budget, Public Hearing, Committee Deliberations & Action on Proposed Budget
- Wednesday, June 21, 2017 (7:00 P.M.) Board of Commissioners Meeting ‐ Public Hearing, Action on Budget, Make Appropriations
TVWD's volunteer Budget Committee is appointed by the Board of Commissioners and also includes the five members of the Board itself. The group meets to discuss and deliberate TVWD's budget priorities, which includes funding TVWD's participation in the Willamette Water Supply Program. More information about the upcoming budget process can be found on our budget web page.