News & Events
- Public Invited to Participate in TVWD’s Budget Process
- Cryptosporidium and Your Water
- TVWD’s Rate Advisory Committee
- Willamette Water Supply Pipeline Construction Begins
- TVWD Board of Commissioners Adopts New Water Rates and Fees
- Bernice Bagnall Appointed to TVWD Board of Commissioners
- Lead Forum Video Now Available
- Lead And TVWD's Water
- Alert Regarding Water Line Insurance
- Don't Be Fooled By Water Employee Imposters
- Events Calendar
Don't be fooled by water employee imposters
News stories have recently reported about imposters posing as utility employees to collect bill payments or gain entrance into people's homes. TVWD wants you to know that although we may go to your door to ask you a few water-related questions, we will never ask for a payment in person or ask to enter your house without a previous appointment. TVWD employees will always have a photo ID badge. If you are unsure of whether someone is a TVWD employee, ask to see their ID badge or give us a call at (503) 503-848-3000.
In addition, our staff does not take payments at houses or businesses. To pay your bill, be sure you pay through your normal payment method, including our Web site, over the phone by calling TVWD, by mailing it to TVWD, or dropping off at a pay station. Better yet, sign up for automatic bill payment for the easiest way to pay your bill!