News & Events
- Cryptosporidium and Your Water
- TVWD’s Rate Advisory Committee
- Willamette Water Supply Pipeline Construction Begins
- TVWD Board of Commissioners Adopts New Water Rates and Fees
- Bernice Bagnall Appointed to TVWD Board of Commissioners
- Lead Forum Video Now Available
- Lead And TVWD's Water
- Alert Regarding Water Line Insurance
- Don't Be Fooled By Water Employee Imposters
- Events Calendar
Alert Regarding Water Line Insurance
A few TVWD customers have contacted the District regarding information about insurance for repairs or replacement to water supply lines. TVWD is in no way affiliated with the company offering such coverage and has had no involvement. TVWD does not endorse or have any partnership with any organizations offering this service. Questions regarding the information should be directed to the company listed in the material.
This is also a good reminder that TVWD is responsible for maintenance of the water service line between the street and your water service to the water meter.
The property owner is responsible for maintenance of the service water supply line from the water meter to the home and all water pipes and fixtures inside the home.