Conservation & Rebates
Residential Weather-Based Irrigation Rebate
- Install a weather-based evapotranspiration (ET) Controller or Soil Moisture Sensor. Accessories and labor are not included. Limit: 1 rebate per property.
- Applicant must have a current TVWD water account in good standing or be the owner of the master metered (condominium, duplex/multiplex or manufactured home) residence within the District as verified by TVWD. NOTE: Customers in the Valley View Water District and apartment owners* currently DO NOT qualify for this rebate.
- New controller must be a WaterSense labeled weather-based irrigation controller. Take a look at the complete list of qualified devices to verify your new device qualifies.
- Applications must include a copy of an itemized sales receipt from a retailer or contractor supplier that specifies the purchase date, purchase price, manufacturer and model.
- The total rebate per item will not exceed the receipt amount. Accessories and labor are not included. Limit: 1 rebate per property.
- The application must be received by TVWD within 90 days of purchase date.
- The Backflow Prevention Verification portion of the application form must be filled out completely.
- Prior to approval, an on-site inspection may be required by TVWD.
*Are you an apartment owner or business interested in a rebate or other conservation programs? Visit our Business, Industry and Government Conservation Web page.
How To Apply For A Rebate
- READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS COMPLETELY.
- Download the Residential Weather-Based Irrigation Rebate Application (PDF)
- Select the right controller with an EPA WaterSense label.
- Verify your irrigation system has an approved backflow prevention assembly that's tested annually.
- Make sure your irrigation system is in good working condition and always repair any damaged or broken components immediately to avoid wasting water.
- After purchasing and installing your new Weather-Based Irrigation Controller per the eligibility requirements outlined above, complete the Residential Rebate Application Form (PDF) and attach a copy of the receipt.
- Choose the most convenient option to submit the application and
Mail: TVWD, Attn: Rebates, 1850 SW 170th Ave, Beaverton OR, 97003
- Call or contact our Conservation Program at (503) 848-3056 for the rebate terms and conditions and with any questions. You can also download the Residential Rebate Brochure (PDF) or visit our Residential Rebate Frequently Asked Questions Web page for more information.
Please allow 4-6 weeks for processing.
Rebate applications that are incomplete, lacking required documentation or missing a signature will be returned. TVWD is not responsible for items lost or delayed in the mail.