Conservation & Rebates
Business, Industry & Government Water Conservation
Helping You Use Water Efficiently At Your Business
Save Water And Money
Receive a rebate of up to $2,500 for installing weather-based, water-efficient equipment that automates irrigation based on weather and watering needs.
By participating in TVWD's FREE water use assessment program, B.I.G. customers may qualify for additional rebates for water-saving products not listed.
Call 503-848-3064 for preapproval before proceeding with the rebate!
- Receive up to $400 per controller when you purchase and install a weather-based or sensor-based irrigation control systems. The maximum rebate per account is $2,500.
- Only controllers that have completed the Smart Water Application Technology Protocol Testing qualify for the irrigation rebate.
- Receive up to $3 per nozzle when you replace your existing irrigation nozzles with multi-stream, multi-trajectory, matched precipitation, rotating nozzles.
- Applicants must be a Tualatin Valley Water District business, industry, government, or multi-family housing customer with a TVWD water account in good standing. NOTE: Customers in the Valley View Water District currently DO NOT qualify for these rebates.
- Applications must include a copy of a proof of purchase receipt from a retailer or plumbing company that specifies the purchase date, purchase price, manufacturer and model number.
- The application must be received by TVWD within 90 days of purchase date.
- Prior to approval, an on-site inspection may be required by TVWD to verify appropriate site conditions.
- The total rebate per item will not exceed the receipt amount.
- Rebates are for newly purchased products only. Pre-existing products and services are not eligible.
For Contractor Installations
Prior to final approval, an on-site inspection will be required by TVWD to verify installation.
- The verification portion of the application form must be filled out completely.
For In-House Installations
If installation is done in-house, prior approval must be obtained by TVWD before installation by calling
The verification portion of the application form must be filled out completely.
- An on-site inspection by TVWD is required after installation is completed. Call 503-848-3064 to schedule an appointment. Following TVWD inspection, upon approval, the rebate will be processed.
How To Apply For A Rebate
- Call TVWD at (503) 848-3064 for preapproval of the rebate.
- After purchasing and installing the materials for the project per the eligibility requirements outlined above, fill out this rebate application form (PDF) completely and attach a copy of the receipt or sales invoice.
- Choose the most convenient option to submit the application and receipt:
- Mail: TVWD, Attn: Rebates, 1850 SW 170th Ave, Beaverton OR, 97003
- Fax: 503-356-3164
- Contact Us Form
TVWD will contact you within two weeks after we receive your rebate application to schedule the project inspection.
Please allow 4-6 weeks for processing.
If you're installing a new irrigation system, be sure to take a look at our Backflow Prevention Web page.