Final Technical Memos
- TM1 - Introduction-Options: Summarizes the
objectives and water supply options the Board considered in the
- TM2 - Demand Evaluation: Summarizes projected
peak day demands for the TVWD service area, the capacities of
potential interim and long-term water supplies, and potential
options for combining those supplies to meet peak day
- TM3 - Economic and Financial Evaluations: Summarizes the results of the economic, risk, and financial analyses for the Board.
- TM4 - Non-Financial
Evaluation: Summarizes the non-financial criteria
evaluation process, presents the criteria as accepted by the Board,
and presents the evaluations of each water supply option.
- TM5 - Public Outreach: Summarizes public outreach activities and share the feedback received from customers and employees.
- TM6 - Evaluation: Summarizes the TVWD Board of Commissioners' (Board's) evaluation of the four options and the decision process leading to the Board's preferred supply strategy.